Monday, March 23, 2009

Removing the Doors


I managed to spend a couple of hours on Bugly in the weekend. I removed the rear doors, and started removing the sliding door cover panels. As predicted, most of the cheese-head bolts unscrewed OK, but there were a couple of stubborn ones. Murphy's Law, I suppose. I may yet have to cut the bolts off, but I'll try some more yet with WD40 soaking into the threads.
A previous owner (presumably the bakery) had installed vents in the outside of the rear doors, and drilled lots of holes on the inside for ventilation. These will now need to be repaired, so will be a great chance to christen the MIG welder.

No comments:

Post a Comment